For owners of Old Navy Visa Credit Card, there is a special Internet portal that allows you effectively and safely manage your payments, change your personal information, pay bills and view your banking history.
Recently the company radically changed website design and added many useful features: improved security, interface and so on.
If you have any difficulties with entering to your online account, then you can use the instruction provided below.
- How to login to your account?
- How to login using a mobile device?
- Forgot your User ID or Password?
- How to apply for Old Navy Credit Card?
How to login to Old Navy Credit Card Account?
If you would like to make use of the online banking features offered by Old Navy, you would need to first be logged in to your account online. This applies whether you own an Old Navy Visa Credit Card, an Old Navy Navyist Rewards Card, or other cards offered by Old Navy.
We will help you with this matter. You can enter in your personal cabinet either from your computer or from your mobile devices, such as your smartphone or tablet.
However, there is a slight difference to the process depending on what device you are using.
To log in to an Old Navy Visa Credit Card account from your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the bank from the link above.
- Enter your username and password in the empty fields on the site.
- Check “Remember User ID” if you need to.
- Click on “Secure Login.”
If you did everything right, then you will not have any problems with entering in your personal bank cabinet.
How to login to Old Navy Visa Credit Card Account using a mobile device?
Unfortunately, the company has not yet developed a mobile app specifically for its cardholder users yet. However, you can log in using a special website for mobile devices by clicking the following link – https://www.mycreditcard.mobi
- Go to the site specified above.
- In the login page, enter your username and password into the empty lines.
- Check “Remember User ID” if you need to. Keep in mind, this should only be checked if you are accessing the site through a secure link and device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
If you have followed each step carefully, you should be able to access your Old Navy banking services through your mobile devices now.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
If you forgot your account credentials, such as your User ID or Password, you will not be able to access their online banking services or pay your credit card bills.
To regain access to your bank account, the company has a quick fix for restoring and resetting the relevant data. Simply follow the steps below to fix your Old Navy Credit Card login issues.
To recover a User ID or Password:
- Go to the official website of the bank on the link at the beginning of the article.
- Click on “Find User ID” or “Reset Password”, which are under the login form.
- Enter your card number and your ZIP code.
In extreme cases, you can also try contacting their general customer support center at 800-653-6289, if you are from within the US. This call will be toll-free. If you are calling from outside the US, however, you can try calling to the number 614-744-3908 instead.
Contact the number appropriate for your case. They will likely be able to help you with all your difficulties.
However, you should also keep in mind that their hours of operation may vary, especially if you are calling during the weekends or the holidays.
How to apply for Old Navy Credit Card?
Are you considering becoming a cardholder of the Old Navy Credit Card? Follow this quick guide below to get your card now.
Before we get to the registration process, there are some things we need to check up on. For one, Old Navy Credit Cards are only legible to certain people. You may only apply and be approved for a card if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have an address in the US.
- You must have a taxpayer identification number.
- You must meet the minimum requirements for your income and credit history.
If you fulfill the requirements listed above, that means you are legible for an Old Navy Credit Card account. You can register for one online by clicking on the following link – https://eapply.oldnavy.com/
- Click on the link above.
- Fill in all required fields with correct information. First, you will need to input the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your mobile phone number.
- By inputting your SSN, Synchrony and Old Navy can help you pre-fill some of the other information during the registration.
- After filling all the paper items, click on the “Secure Submit” button in the lower left corner of the page.
- Wait for a response from the bank employee.
Aside from registering online, there is also the option of applying for an Old Navy Credit Card in person. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the nearest Old Navy store to you. You can find this by checking the Old Navy directory on their website or by using your preferred GPS software.
- Alternatively, you can phone their customer service at the number 866-450-5295.
- Visit their store and go to the checkout counter. Tell an available cashier that you would like to apply for an Old Navy card.
- It is likely that you will need to provide some personal documents for identification and verification purposes. This may include, among others, your driver’s license or your national ID.
The card will be issued immediately when they can confirm that you have passed checks to the bank’s employee. The time this requires will vary from person to person. Usually, though, you can expect a response within approximately one week or less.
On the other hand, if for some reason you don’t qualify, you will likely get an explanation letter in your mail. This will generally also arrive within 7 to 10 days of your application.
If everything goes well, though, you should now have your own Old Navy store credit card! This opens up many features for you. You can:
- Make a payment as a cardholder through the store’s online portal.
- Get exclusive offers from the store’s rewards program.
- Gain points that can be redeemed into rewards at any Gap Inc. brand.
- Use the Old Navy bill pay options.
- Have early access to sales.
- Pay no annual fee. The regular APR is a 25.99% variable.
And many more!
That’s not all, either. If you open a new account number, you will also get the following newcomer perks:
- Sign up for eBill and get 500 bonus points within two billing cycles after your sign-up date.
- Get a 20% discount for your first purchase.
Keep in mind that some of these benefits are subject to credit approval, which depends on your credit score.
Finally, by earning 5,000 points in a year, cardholders can reach the “Navyist” status. A Navyist Rewards Credit Card includes:
- An extra 20% of bonus points for each quarter.
- Free shipping (3-5 days) for online orders made to Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta using the code NAVYIST.
- Make basic alternations on certain Banana Republic purchases, also for free.
- Be prioritized in the customer service hotline.
If you enjoy shopping at Old Navy and other stores under the Gap Inc. brand, applying for an Old Navy card is a good way of collecting rewards to be more efficient with your money.
Need any extra help?
If your are still in need of troubleshooting, here are some relevant links and information that may lead you to a solution to your Old Navy Credit Card issues.
You can find more info about the Old Navy Credit Card on their FAQ page. Click this link to go to the page. Additionally, you can learn more about the Navyist Rewards by clicking on this link.
Find and install the Old Navy app on the App Store (for iOS devices) and on Google Play (for Android devices).
For mailing purposes:
- For Old Navy store cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
- For Old Navy Visa cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
You can also contact their customer service under the phone number 866-450-5295. The call will be private and toll-free. Keep in mind that their hours of operations may vary during weekends and holidays.
Specific cards have their own numbers that can help with login issues. Cardmembers of Navyist Rewards can contact the number (866) 450-5294, while Icon Cardmembers of Navyist Rewards should instead contact (866) 450-5294. Finally, Visa Signature Cardmembers should make a call to (866) 657-8467.
As Old Navy Credit Cards are serviced by Synchrony Bank, you can also find more details and information about your account by creating and logging into your online Synchrony account.