Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard is very different from other cards because you can transfer money with it worldwide.
Of course, this card gives you the opportunity to conduct all standard banking transactions: make purchases on the Internet, pay bills and much more.
Since this card is prepaid, you do not need to keep your balance recharged by an exact amount. Also, the big advantage of this card is the frequent shares from the partner companies, for the purchase of the promotional product you often get a part of your money as a CashBack.
The Western Union was founded in 1851. Today it is the world leader in money transfers by proxy of individuals without opening bank accounts.
- How to login to Western Union NetSpend Account?
- How to login using a mobile device?
- Forgot your WU (NetSpend) password or login?
To login to a NetSpend card, you need to repeat the instruction below:
- Click on the link above the instruction and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your username and password from the account in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you did everything right, then you will not have any problems with entering your personal bank cabinet.
Using the official WU mobile app:
- Download the application from the App Store or Play Market.
- Open it.
- Log in to the application using your login and password.
Using a mobile browser:
- Open the link we provided earlier and go to the official website.
- Enter your login and password.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
If you for some reason forgot your login or password and now can not get into your account, then follow the instructions below:
- Open the site using the button that we provided at the beginning of the article.
- Click on the text “Forgot your username or password?”.
The official website will provide you necessary instructions for restoring your data.