Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard is very different from other cards because you can transfer money with it worldwide.
Of course, this card gives you the opportunity to conduct all standard banking transactions: make purchases on the Internet, pay bills and much more.
Since this card is prepaid, you do not need to keep your balance recharged by an exact amount. Also, the big advantage of this card is the frequent shares from the partner companies, for the purchase of the promotional product you often get a part of your money as a CashBack.
The Western Union was founded in 1851. Today it is the world leader in money transfers by proxy of individuals without opening bank accounts.
- How to login to Western Union NetSpend Account?
- How to login using a mobile device?
- Forgot your WU (NetSpend) password or login?
How do I register a Western Union NetSpend account?
If you do not have a NetSpend account yet at Western Union, here are some simple steps to get yourself registered:
- Click on this link.
- Fill in your personal information. This includes your full name, address, and e-mail.
- Pick the payments you would like to receive with Direct Deposit. The options are paychecks, tax refunds, and government benefits.
- Pick whether or not you would like to use Western UnionÂ® Money Transfer services with your new prepaid card.
- Choose the look of your card.
- Once you’ve read all the terms of agreement carefully, click “Get My Card.”
That’s it for the registration and ordering process. If you follow the previous steps, you will be ready to have your own WU NetSpend card today!
It can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. However, keep in mind you would still need to complete the card activation and ID verification before you can start using it.
To fight fraud and other unwanted activities, the bank will apply certain restrictions to your card prior to the necessary identity verification and activation process.
This means, among other restrictions:
- No ATM withdrawals.
- No international transactions.
- Cannot send money or conduct transfers between accounts.
If you are still considering whether or not to get a Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard, learn more about how it works and the perks and features it offers here.
How do I get online access to my NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card?
Registering for a card doesn’t automatically allow you to access its information and features online.
To do so, you must register for online account access. Here are the steps to access your card profile online:
- Click the link found here.
- Enter your card information. This includes your card number as well as your security code.
By following the above steps correctly and providing all the information necessary, you should be able gain all access to your NetSpend PrePaid Debit Card online profile.
By having access to your online profile, you can do many things, including the following:
- Find your NetSpend balance.
- Tracking your card activity.
- Receive Western Union money transfers within minutes.
- Many more!
Accessing your NetSpend account on the web requires you to login to the online account center. To login to your NetSpend prepaid card via a web browser, you only need to repeat the instructions below:
- Click on the link above the instruction and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your username and password from the account in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you did everything right, then you will not have any problems with entering your personal bank cabinet.
Western Union provides many ways to access your NetSpend account via your mobile devices. Here are some of those options.
To use the official WU mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the application from the App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
- Log in to the application using your login and password.
To use a mobile browser, follow these steps:
- Open the link we provided earlier and go to the official website
- Enter your login credentials, including your username, email, and password.
- Click the â€œSign Inâ€ button.
What should I do if I have login issues for my WU NetSpend card account?
If you’re having some problems with your account login, there are some quick fixes that will solve things easily for you.
If you for some reason forgot your login or password and now can not get into your account, then follow the instructions below:
- Open the site using the button that we provided at the beginning of the article.
- Click on the text “Forgot your username or password?”.
The official website will provide you necessary instructions for restoring your data.
Need more help?
If you’d like to learn more about the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard, or if you’d like to troubleshoot other issues, click this link to go to the WU NetSpend FAQ page.
You may find these links useful
Here are some general official links that can help you solve your Western Union NetSpend online banking account issues:
- Go to the WU NetSpend login page here.
- Register for a WU NetSpend account here.
- Find more details about the WU NetSpend Prepaid Card at https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/netspend.html
- If you need to recover your username, click this link.
- If you need to reset your password, click this link.
- Get the FAQs about your WU NetSpend account here.
- Email inquiries to email@example.com. You can also email through the Secure Inbox by logging into the online account center.
- To get to a Western Union Customer Service representative, make a toll-free call to the following phone number: 1â€‘800â€‘214â€‘5483
The office hours for their Customer Service are:
Weekdays, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (CT)
Saturdays and Sundays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CT)
You may leave a message for Customer Service outside these hours.
- For mailing purposes, send to:
Western UnionÂ® NetspendÂ® Prepaid MastercardÂ®
c/o Netspend Corporation
P.O. Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Get the Western Union NetSpend app on the App Store here.
- Get the Western Union NetSpend app on Google Play here.
- To access the NetSpend homepage, go to www.netspend.com.
The Western UnionÂ® NetspendÂ® Prepaid Mastercard is a Member FDIC issued by MetaBankÂ®, National Association, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Netspend is a service provider and registered agent of MetaBank, N.A.