The credit cards are secured by Citibank. If you already have an account, simply use this detailed guide below to login your Shell Credit Card.
Here you can find:
- How to log in?
- How to change username?
- How to reset password?
- How to create new account?
- How to contact bank?
How to log in to my Shell Credit Card account?
In order to get access to your Shell Credit Card account and make use of its features and perks, you must first be logged in during your session.
To log into your online banking account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official Shell Credit Card website using the following link – shell.accountonline.com.
- Alternatively, you could access it by clicking on this link. There is no difference between the two, as clicking on the first link will simply redirect you into the second one if you are not yet logged in to your account.
- You should be redirected to a login page.
- Fill in blank fields with your user ID and your password.
- You can tick on the “Remember My User ID” box or leave it unchecked. Keep in mind that you should only click on that if you are accessing the site through a secure link and network.
- Click on the “Sign on” button.
You’re done! If you have followed each of the steps listed above carefully, you should now have access to your Shell Credit Card account.
How do I change my username?
If you want to change your Shell credit card login name (ID), you simple need to follow the guide below:
- Return to the Shell homepage. You can find that by clicking on this link.
- On the login tab, look for the link that says “Retrieve User ID” below the “Sign On” button.
- Click on the “Retrieve User ID” link.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Make sure to only have one window of the Shell website open before you proceed.
- In this new page, you will be asked to verify your identity.
- Enter your name as it appears on your card, your phone number, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) in order to verify yourself.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
By following the above steps and any additional instructions provided by the site, you should be able to access your User Profile. In your User Profile, you can reset your username to a new one for your Shell account.
How to reset my password?
If you have forgotten your login credentials, such as your password, you will not be able to access your account. This will lock you out of using any of the online banking features.
However, Shell has quick and easy fixes should you need to retrieve and reset these details.
Follow the steps below to reset the password of your Shell Credit Card account:
- On the Shell Credit Card homepage, click on the “Reset password” button.
- As per usual, you will first need to verify your identity. This is done by inputting some basic information, such as writing your card number, your full name, your phone number, your security code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- There is also the option to choose between whether or not you currently have your Shell credit card on hand. Pick the bubble accordingly.
- Click on the “verify” button. You will be taken to the next step of retrieving your password.
An additional tip: for security reasons and to help protect your identity, Shell recommends that you change your password at least once every six months, or every 60 to 90 days.
So, make sure to change your password as often as they recommend so that you can keep your financial information safe.
How to enroll for a Shell credit card online?
In case you do not yet have an online account for your Shell credit card, we have a simple guide that will tell you how to make it.
Registering and owning a credit card by Shell does not immediately open up all the features and benefits Shell can offer. Instead, you would need to have a corresponding online account, which will make it easier for you to utilize the available services.
If you already have a Shell credit card, it will be easy to go to shell.accountonline.com and register for an online account. After registration, you will be able to feel all the benefits of having a Shell online account.
Follow these steps to enroll for a Shell credit card account:
- Make sure you have your credit card on hand.
- Go to the Shell homepage by clicking on this link.
- Click on the grey “Register your card” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, full name, security code and last 4 digits of your SSN in the corresponding fields.
- You may need to input some personal details, such as your email address, home address, and home phone number.
- On the next page, set up the User ID and Password for your online account.
- Make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions, Additional Disclosures, and Privacy Notice carefully.
- Re-read all the information you have typed in once more. Once you have finished verifying everything, finalize the process.
By following the above steps, you will be able to complete the online enrollment for a Shell credit card. Once you have your card with you, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of being a Shell cardholder.
- Enter your credit card number, name, security code and last 4 digits of your SSN in the corresponding fields.
System Capabilities and Shell Credit Card Options
Royal Dutch Shell, usually known as Shell, is a gas corporation which was established in 1907 by Marcus Samuel. It is mainly known as an oil and gas company and a gas station chain.
However, by working with Citigroup and being part of the Citicards network, Shell now also runs banking services in more than 150 countries around the globe.
In the United States of America, there are 2 types of Shell credit cards offered at the moment. They are the Shell MasterCard, the Shell | Fuel Rewards Card, and the Shell | Fuel Rewards MasterCard.
By being cardholders for any of those Shell credit cards and logging into the accounts, you can have access to the following features and perks:
- View account activity, such as past transactions and balance transfers.
- Pay a $0 annual fee.
- Check statements, such as tax statements and notices.
- Make online payments.
- Sign up for paperless eStatements.
- Save money by using the Shell rewards program.
- Apply rebates on purchases made in Shell stations and other Shell locations.
There are also welcome bonuses offered for new accounts. These bonuses include:
- 10% Shell rebates on your first $1,200 non-fuel purchases for each 12 billing cycles.
- 2% Shell rebates on your first $10,000 dining and groceries purchases for each12 billing cycles.
- 1% Shell rebates on other qualifying purchases.
However, keep in mind that these rewards may differ depending on the credit card or debit card you own.
If you make some type of mistake while in the process of typing your ID or password, you will see the following message:
Something you entered wasn’t right. Try again or retrieve your User ID or password. After too many failed attempts, we’ll lock your online account for 24 hours.
If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, you can contact the company via the following contacts.
Additionally, you can contact these numbers if you have any questions related to Shell Cards. They can also help you if you need to find bill-payment information for your card, order a Shell gift card, or reach out to a representative about becoming a franchisee.
You can reach a customer service representative at 1-800-331-3703 if any problems occurred with the Shell Credit Card login process.
Customers can also contact Shell at 1-800-664-3051 for technical support, or 1-605-335-2222 if you live outside of the USA or Canada.
For mailing payments and other mailing purposes, send to:
PO Box 9001011
Asides from an array of options for credit and debit cards, Shell also offers many gift cards to help you budget your gasoline, diesel, and fuel spending. Visit the Shell USA Gift Cards page to learn more. For orders and more information about the cards, make a call to 800-300-8113.
Shell also offers Fleet cards, which are payment cards used for businesses to manage vehicle-related expenses, such as fuel, gasoline, and diesel purchases.
These Fleet solutions include the Shell Fleet Plus card, the Shell Fleet Navigator card, and the Shell Small Business Card.
To apply online for a fleet card, go to the following link – www.shell.us/fleetsolutions. You can also call 1-844-802-6643 or 1-888-260-0886 to apply over the phone. Alternatively, fax your application through the number 1-800-374-4568.
Apply now for your own Shell Credit Card!