Capital One provides convenient online Union Plus Banking service to its clients.
If you have some troubles with logging in the account, you want to know how to change a password or how to enroll, our small article will help you.
Union Plus Banking Online works 24/7 and offers safe service to all users. Besides, all services offered online are all those clients are used to in their local branch.
- Union Plus Capital One login.
- Forgotten password or username?
- How to sign up Union Plus (Capital One)?
Even if you already have a Union Plus (Capital One) bank account, you will likely not be able to use all of its features unless you activate an online account. This means registering and being logged into their website.
To complete a credit card login for your Union Plus account via a web browser, you will need to follow these steps below:
- Go to https://unionplus.capitalone.com and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Fill in relevant fields with the required information. This includes your Username and the corresponding Password.
- You can click on the “Remember Me” box if you’d like.
This makes it easier if you would like to log in to your account again in the near future. However, only do this if you are accessing the site through a secure link and network.
Submit the information by clicking again on the “Sign in” button.
That’s it! If you have written correct username and password, you will be successfully logged in your account. By logging in as an online banking customer at Union Plus (Capital One), you will be able to get full access of their services.
Here are some of the online banking things you can do on your Union Plus card:
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Check your card activity and account balances.
- Find lenders for any loans you want to make, such as personal or real estate loans.
- Make loan payments and pay bills.
- View eStatements, including your notices, tax statements, and account statements.
- And many more!
How to log in to your Union Plus Bank account on your mobile device?
Aside from being able to use their banking services online, they also provide mobile banking services. There isn’t a mobile banking app for Union Plus cards in particular, but you can achieve the same using the applications for Capital One.
To start enrollment for mobile banking for your Union Plus credit card, follow the steps below:
- Download the mobile app from the respective devices:
For iOS users, such as iPads and iPhones, you can download it from the App Store.
For Android users, you can download it from the Google Play Market.
- Enter your login credentials, which usually consists of your Online ID, password, and phone number.
- Sign in to your Union Plus account at Capital One.
- You should be done by now! By following the above steps carefully, as well as any additional instructions in the app, you should be taken to the main page of your mobile banking account.
With the Capital One mobile app, you can perform regular banking activities such as transfer money, pay bills, view eStatements, make mobile check deposits, and other needs via the simplicity of your mobile devices.
There is always the chance that for some reason, you forget your login credentials. Be it your username or your password, forgetting your credentials will lock you out of your account.
In other words, you will not be able to resume using the Union Plus (Capital One) banking services until you regain access to your account.
However, you don’t need to worry. Capital One offers a quick and easy fix to retrieve and reset the necessary information for your Union Plus account.
If you have forgotten the password to your credit card or debit card account, follow the simple steps below:
- You can easily recover your password just by clicking on the Forgot Username or Password link.
- Verify identity by entering your last name, Social Security Number and date of birth.
Additionally, you should also make a habit of changing the password for your Union Plus credit card account every once in a while. This will done for safety reasons; specifically, to prevent identity theft and other fraudulent activities.
Having a Union Plus (Capital One) bank account does not automatically grant you a corresponding online profile. To have one, you would need to complete a registration for an online account.
Here is our easy guide to enrolling for a Union Plus (Capital One) online account:
- Return to the bank homepage and click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- To set up access to online banking, CapitalOne needs to find you in their system. Enter your last name, SSN/ITIN or Bank Account Number and date of birth.
- Re-check the information you have inputted. If they are correct, click on the “Get Started” button.
After the first step, you will choose the type of bank product you need, verify yourself and sign in the system.
However, if you do not yet have a Union Plus (Capital One) card, you will need to first complete a separate registration form.
To register and order a Union Plus Capital One card, follow the steps below:
- Click on this link.
- Fill in the Personal Information tab. This includes your full legal name, your date of birth, your SSN, and the union you are a part of.
- Fill in the Contact Information tab. This includes your residential address, email address, and phone number.
- Fill in the Financial Information tab. This includes your employment status, annual income, monthly rent and/or mortgage, and whether or not you own any other bank accounts.
- If you’d like, you can add additional users to your account. For example, if you would like your child to have a card linked to this account, to be used for emergency purposes.
- Make sure you have read their Electronic Communications Disclosure carefully.
- Once you are certain all the information you have inputted are correct, click “Continue.”
You should now simply wait until your request has been accepted. Keep in mind that applying successfully for a Union Plus credit card will require credit approval. This means that it will help if your credit score and credit history are in good standing.
You can refer to the product disclosures on the card application to get full information about registration eligibility.
If there are no issues, however, you should be done by now! As a Union member and cardholder, you should now have access to all the available online banking features. You can also use you new card anywhere a Mastercard or Capital One card is accepted.
The perks you get may vary depending on if you are registered to the visa debit card, checking account, or credit card program.
In general, here are some of the Union Plus benefits you can have as a cardholder:
- Low rates for personal loans and auto loans.
- Rebates and discounts from AT&T, Teleflora, and many more.
- Find a great rate for automatic deals, such as car rentals.
- No annual fee.
- Exclusive hardship grants, to give you protection in the case of hospitalization, job loss, strikes, and other times of need.
- Identity theft and fraud protection, which sends alerts whenever there is suspicious activity notified on your account.
- If you are a union member and are someone who values a union-backed card, apply now at https://unionplus.capitalone.com!
Need any extra help?
Are you still in need of troubleshooting? If so, below we have compiled some general information and links that can help you solve your Union Plus (Capital One) online banking account issues.
You can find a page filled with ways of contacting a Capital One representative by clicking this link. In general, their Customer Support Center can be reached out by calling the live support number at 1-877-383-4802.
To inquire about their credit card products, you can contact their Customer Service at 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825). However, this number is only applicable if you have an existing account. Additionally, if you are outside the US, you can call 1-804-934-2001 instead.
To mail card payments, send to:
Attn: Payment Processing
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
For general mailing purposes, send to:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
Aside from contacting their Customer Service via phone call, email, or mail, you can also use their online chat feature. For example, go to their enrollment page (click here), look for the link that says “Need help? Let’s chat!”, and click on it. You will be taken to a pop-up chat window that will let you communicate with a Customer Service digital assistant.
You can also learn more about the benefits of the Union Plus credit card at unionplus.org. Alternatively, click on this link.