Amegy Bank is known to be one of the fastest expanding banks in Texas. The bank provides online banking to all its clients just by making a few clicks on your tablet or PC.
Amegy offers reliable online service to all users. Any person can easily manage his account from his smartphone or computer. For that, you need just to enroll and verify your identity.
This small guide will show you how to log in, reset username and password and enroll in Amegy Online Banking.
How to log in?
- Go to this page – https://www.amegybank.com/login/ and click on the Login button. You can quickly find it in the right corner of the website.
- Choose a type of account, enter Login ID and password. Continue by clicking the Sign in link.
- You can easily change your password just in several minutes. Click on the Need help? link.
- Specify a type of help you need. In our case – Reset Password.
- Verify yourself by writing login ID and email address. Confirm that you are not a robot and click Continue.
- Return to the required page. This time, choose Obtain Login ID button and click on it.
- Write your credit card number, PIN and last four digits of Social Security Number.
How to enroll?
- Enroll in Amegy Online Banking Service by clicking on Enroll Now button on the login page.
- You will be redirected to the next page. You must select type of service you need and continue.
- Provide the following information to begin registration: your Debit Card, PIN, Card Type and SSN. Confirm and choose username and password on the next page.
The company will help you to provide deposit and profile information then it will require you to verify your registration. Details will be confirmed and you will have access to online service.