Visa is a payment card provider, whereas MasterCard is a payment card association. Visa cards are often referred to as credit cards because they typically offer revolving credit. However, there are also some Visa cards that do not offer revolving credit. These cards are referred to as debit cards. Visa cards are issued by banks and other financial institutions. There are also some Visa cards that are issued by companies other than banks, such as hotel and airline companies.
Rewards points are awarded to Visa cardholders who make purchases with their Visa cards. This is usually referred to as earning rewards points. Rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, travel and other products and services. You can also transfer your rewards points to another person who has a Visa card or to a travel or gift certificate that can be used at merchants that accept Visa cards.
You can earn rewards points on all eligible purchases you make with your Visa card. However, there are certain purchases that you can only earn rewards points on. This includes most travel purchases made with your Visa card, including airline tickets, hotel reservations and car rentals. You can also earn rewards points on some purchases made with your Visa card that you would not expect to earn rewards points on, such as utility bills and some other types of small purchases.
In addition, Barclays, a British multinational universal bank, operates the Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa Card. This card offers rewards points on all eligible purchases you make with your card.
There are a few different ways to apply for the Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa Card. The application can be completed online or over the phone and online. You can also apply for the Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa Card in person at a local branch of a bank.
Barclays offers the Priceline Rewards Visa cardholders a secure and safe online login portal for them to access and manage their card accounts online. By visiting the Barclay website, they can activate their card, register and log into their account.
To log in to the Web Portal, the holders of the card need a stable internet connection, and they can access it anytime, anywhere — from their home computers, public computers, tablets, and smartphones 24/7. On the Priceline Rewards Visa Card account, the customer can check the status of the card, pay the bills, view transaction history, and other information.
- Cardholders who have received their Visa recently may complete the activation process by visiting www.pricelinerewardsvisa.com/activate.
- After you enter the website, click on the blue “activate my card now” button that is at the left side of the activation page, under the ‘New Cardmember?’. tab.
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your identity. You must do that so that the only person who is able to access the account is you. As for that, you must provide some of the following:
- last 4 digits of your Social Security Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Account Number,
- And Security Code.
- Select from the list whether you are a U.S. citizen or not. Click on the button that says ‘continue’ and start the activation process.
When your card is activated, set up your online account to have access to it.
- Visit www.pricelinerewardsvisa.com for more information.
- Click on the button labeled ‘set up online access’, beside ‘new cardmember?’.
- Enter the sign-up page and fill in the required information. For instance, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth, your account number, and select that you are an American citizen.
- Click on “Continue” and set up your login credentials.
Those who are already card members who have access to their online accounts, may enable their account to be activated. To do this, they need to:
- Go to the above-mentioned activation page or the website www.pricelinerewardsvisa.com
- Enter the username and password for your Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa Card online account.
- Click the Login button to sign in to your account.
If you forget your username and password, you can retrieve the username and reset the password by visiting the login page and verifying the priceline credit card account using the following information:
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa Card Account Number
- When you purchase your first item using the Priceline Rewards Card, you will receive 5000 bonus points.
- Earn 5 points for each $1 that you spend on eligible purchases on Priceline.com.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 that you spend on eligible purchases.
- No fee annually.
- 0% introductory annual payment rate for balance transfer for the first fifteen billing cycles.
- No fee for foreign transactions.
All Priceline Rewards Visa cardmembers have three options for paying their bills. Paying your bills online is the easiest and fastest way to pay them. People can also choose the mail or telephone option.
When you want to make a free online payment, log in to your card account, select the ‘make a payment’ option in the payment menu, and choose the type of payment that you would like to make.
When you set up a direct debit, you must provide the necessary bank details. There is also the option to pay the bill manually or to set up repeat payments, in which the bill is paid on the same date each month.
You can also pay the bills by phone. Call 1-302-622-8990 and ask for a customer representative. After that, call the number mentioned previously and pay the bill.
If you have any questions regarding your Priceline Rewards Visa Card, please call their Customer Service Department at 1-888-232-0780.
If you would like to send a check or money order to pay the bills, please send the check to the address below.
PO Box 13337, Philadelphia,