The donors of Octapharma Plasma are provided with a prepaid debit card so that they can pay after each successful donation electronically, and it is convenient and hassle-free. Outside of getting the money for the donation, the extra money that they earn in the different promotions run by Octapharma Plasma donation will be credited to their prepaid debit card.
The amount of money that you make for each successful donation of Octapharma plasma varies depending on the time that you spend collecting it and other factors. The donation fees that they charge may vary from month to month, depending on the location and the time of the year. They may also charge a donation promotion fee at some point in the year.
What is the Meaning of Plasma Donation?
Your body has plasma, which is the liquid part that carries red and white blood cells in your body. It is made mostly of water and protein. Because plasma is highly protein-rich, it is used to make life-saving medicines for treating various rare, chronic and inherited diseases such as bleeding disorders like hemophilia, immunologic diseases, trauma, and more.
It is safe to donate plasma. There are very few to no side effects and minimal risk when donating plasma. It is pretty similar to a blood donation. When you pull the blood from your arm vein, the plasma is separated and collected in a container, and the rest of the fluid is returned to your body. That is the process called plasmapheresis.
Plasma Donation Requirements
When people donate plasma, they must ensure that they follow the rules that are set forth for that purpose.
- Must be between 18 and 66 years old.
- You should be in good health and able to do your normal day-to-day activities.
- Have a weight of at least 110 pounds.
- Have a healthy vein in the arm to draw blood.
- Have not had any piercings, tattoos or permanent make-up in the past 12 months.
Octapharma Plasma Special Donor Promotional Event
Any person who is eligible for donating blood can do so at Octapharma Plasma Donation Centers in more than 24 states in the United States. Each center runs special promotions and programs, and selects prizes for its donors. By doing these, they can increase the amount of money they make through the additional bonus opportunities. This also happens in addition to being paid for every plasma donation. Below are some of the current features that enable you to receive the benefits of Octapharma Plasma promotion:
- The benefits of a new donor program. Earn up to $400 a month.
- There is a Summer Adventure promo for you to win a 50 dollar prize if you donate 5 times in July. Five winners are drawn from each center.
- Each July, you will earn additional money by participating in multiple bonus opportunities. Please talk to the local octapharma plasma donation center staff to see what other specials they are offering.
- After the first-time plasma donation is completed, the donors will be able to use the Octapharma plasma prepaid debit card that they have been given to receive the money. The card is reloaded with the full amount that you paid when you successfully donated plasma. As for all bonuses and additional money, they will automatically be applied to the Octapharma Plasma Card.
How Do I Sign Up For the Octapharma Plasma Card Online Access?
Octapharma Plasma prepaid debit card users can manage their account online and have access to all the functions and benefits of online access, like checking the balance, examining the funds, tracking the card activity, etc. All from any web browser 24/7.
When you register for the Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card, you must have your card ready. Then you can follow the steps below.
- Go to login.wirecard.com
- Click on the “Register your card for online access” link that is below the login section under ‘Access and Manage your account’.
- Enter the 16-digit number that is on the front of the card and enter it in the first field of the next page.
- In the second field, type the three-digit security code, the one that is on the back of your card, at the end of the signature panel.
- After you click on the button to continue, move to the next step.
- In this section, follow the instructions on your screen. Give the required information to create a Username and Password and set up your Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Online Account.
How Do I Login to My Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Online Account?
After you have completed the online registration for the octapharma plasma prepaid debit card, you are permitted to access your card account over the web at any time and anywhere that you wish, for whatever convenience.
- Go to the login portal for the Octapharma Plasma prepaid debit card. Go to https://login.wirecard.com.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields on the right side of this page.
- For security measures, type the provided text at the exact place that is marked as such.
- Click on the big button to log in and set up your octapharma plasma prepaid debit card online account.
- Note that if you log in for the first time or on a new device, you may be asked to provide additional verification that proves that you are the owner of the account. Consequently, it is very important that you protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Can You Retrieve the Login Details for Your Octapharma Plasma Card Account?
When the octapharma plasma prepaid debit cardholders have lost or forgotten their online access login credentials and thus cannot log into their online card account, they can obtain their username or reset their password by following the instructions on the login page and gain access to their online card account.
Retrieve Your Username:
If you are having difficulties logging into your account due to the username, you can find out what the username is online.
- You can do that by clicking on the link “forgot username” at the end of the field on the card login page, mentioned above.
- Then, send the following information to the person whose card you are logging in to.
The 16-digit Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card (on the front of the card)
3-digit Security Code (on the back of the card at the end of the signature panel)
5-digit Postal Code (on your card package)
Remember that this recovery process is solely for getting the username for the registered Octapharma Plasma Card card online account back. If you do not know the number on your card, you must call the Customer Service department.
Is It Possible For Passwords To Be Reset?
One of the best ways to reset your password is to click on the forgot password link at the end of the field on the login page. Enter two pieces of information, i.e.
Once you have entered all the correct information, your access to the Octapharma Plasma Card will be verified. The password reset email will be sent to you at the email address associated with your Octapharma Plasma Card online account.
More Information About Octapharma
Octapharma Plasma Inc. is a company based in the United States. There are more than 80 donation centers and 3500 employees in the country. It collects blood samples and supplies plasma for making plasma-based quality medicines. The parent company of Octapharma Plasma is Octapharma AG, a privately held human protein manufacturer. As a result, Octapharma is one of the largest manufacturers of plasma products. Octapharma is headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland. The company was established in 1983 and today it operates in more than 113 countries.
Contact Information for the Company
For any further troubles, while you are logging in to your octapharma plasma prepaid debit card online account, dial the number on the back of the card.
You may also call the customer service number at 1-800-439-9568 for assistance. You can check the balance of your card, report a lost or stolen card, or learn more about the usage of the card by dialing 866-326-8689 (US) and 800-774-6995 (Canada).