After American Express cardholders receive their cards, they must activate them for the first time. Go to the official website of the Amex gift card: www.amexgiftcard.com. The website that you are visiting is secure and safe. Then, when the user activates the credit card, he can see the remaining balance on the card, and he can also manage the account online. He can view a listing of all the transactions, and many other things.
There are many ways to activate your Amex gift cards. When you choose to activate the Mobile Number, both online and via phone, you will find that it is convenient and fastest for you to activate the mobile number. On the below screen you will find a short explanation of both of these activation processes that you might find useful.
When you log into your account to activate your gift card, hold the card in your hand while you walk through each of the steps listed below.
- Go to the home page of the website for the Amex Gift Card, www.amexgiftcard.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says ‘Check balance’.
- You can either visit the site www.balance.amexgiftcard.com, or you can go there directly.
- There is a possibility to log into the system and activate your card. On the left side of this page, there is a sign with the word ‘Tab’.
- Enter the 15 digit card number that comes on your Amex gift card. There is no extra space between the digits.
- Write on the box, the date that the card expires.
- Enter the 4-digit code that you are required to enter. After the correct codes have been entered, click on the near question mark sign. That will be a sign that the correct codes have been inserted on your card.
- After filling out all of the information, click on the button to “sign in”.
- When you successfully log in to your account, your Amex gift card will become active automatically.
If you are unable to access the internet due to some kind of issue or if you just do not want to use the internet, you can still choose to use the phone option. You must use this option in order to activate your Amex gift card. There is a number for our toll-free customer service on the back of your card. When you call our number, one of our customer service representatives will help you. That is the direction that you should go. You also have the option to go through the automated phone service to activate the gift card.
If you have successfully activated your American Express gift card and if you have signed into your account, you will be able to continue using the online service. That is on the top menu and there you can also check the balance of your card. You are able to look at the latest purchases that you have made, the balance that you have left, and other important things.
- On Amex there are two kinds of gift cards: one for family and friends and one for business. Business gift cards are for groups and people whom customers work with.
- They will be worth between $25 and $3000.
- There are over 20 different themes to choose from, so select the one you like to use to design your gift card.
- After you have bought a product, there are no fees.
- They will never lose all the money that is inside the card.
- This is a list of the cards that are replaceable in the event that they are lost or stolen.
- Is it permitted that you write a short message on the outside of the gift?
- American Express Gift Cards are accepted both online and in stores that have them.