The buyer of the card can use the gift card to purchase millions of eligible goods and services from amazon.com services llc and its affiliates, or on certain properties.
Amazon gift cards are completely free, and they do not expire. All the physical Amazon.com gift cards, except the Anytime Gift Cards, include free 1 day shipping. You can choose that option when you check out.
Amazon.com allows you to purchase them via email and text messages and to print them, anytime. You can even top-up, and send cards via mailing.
When you are purchasing the card:
- Visit the section that says Gift Cards.
- It is important to decide what kind of gift card to buy.
- Type in the amount that you would like to purchase with the card.
- Click the add to cart option then click go to checkout.
- Once you have paid the deposit, select Continue.
- Click on the button that says ‘place your order’.
- You can change the amount of the gift cards that you are ordering.
- When you place your order for gift cards, you are not able to change the chosen card type.
It is very important that you verify the method of the payment of the original purchase. Print out your card or send it back via email or text message to Amazon.
You are permitted to print 400 cards at most from the same purchase in which you created and printed the cards. On any given day, you are permitted to buy from Amazon or other sites, but you must not purchase more than $10,000 each customer.
If you want to add funds to your Amazon card balance when you shop at stores, simply enter the barcode of your amazon cash account or your phone number.
When you add money to the balance of your Amazon cards.
- Make your way to one of the shops that are participating.
- Enter the barcode. If you want to view the barcode, open your phone and go to Amazon Cash, select View your Barcode. The barcode is always auto-refreshed after 3 minutes. By doing that, you can ensure that your data is protected. You do not need to have a smartphone to choose print-at-home option. Amazon Cash can be checked out on your desktop browser. If you want to see the barcode, and if you want to print it, click on the barcode, and print it out. After entering the barcode for the first time, you are permitted to save it on your phone or on your digital wallet.
- When you pay for something, show them the barcode or the verified number that you have on your account.
Once you log into your Amazon account, you will be able to print the barcode. That code is required to scan at stores.