Home BancShares, operating as Centennial Bank, is a major southern bank based in Conway, Arkansas.
The bank has 165 branches in Arkansas, Alabama Gulf Coast, Florida Panhandle, Southwest and Central Florida, the Florida Keys and New York City.
The bank was established as First State Bank in Conway in 1999. Founders John ALLISON and Robert ADCOCK Jr. obtained the bank charter in 1998 as Home BancShares Inc. In 2009, Centennial Bank and Home BancShares charters were merged.
How to log in to Сentennial Bank Account?
To log in a My100Bank account, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the link above the instruction and you will be redirected to the login page.
- At your home page enter Online ID and password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
How to sign in with your phone?
Log in process using the official mobile app:
- Download the application from App Store or Play Market.
- Enter your Online ID and password as usual.
- Sign in into your account.
Forgot your password or login?
Sometimes we forget even the most important passwords, but it`s normal, and we can easily change them. Сentennial Bank is not an exception.
- Open the link from the beginning of the article.
- Click on the button “Forgot your password?”.
- Bank will provide you detailed information on how to recover a password. You should simply follow it.
Contact the bank customer care at (888-372-9788), if you have some troubles while restoring the data.
How to enroll?
You need to have an account in Centennial bank in order to register in its online banking. We prepared a simple guide for you:
- Go to the home page – https://www.my100bank.com
- Click on the “Enroll now” button.
- Download and fill in special enrollment file.
If you have provided correct information and written everything accurately – bank worker will email you and provide with necessary data for online banking.