Home BancShares, operating as Centennial Bank, is a major southern bank based in Conway, Arkansas.
The bank has 165 branches in Arkansas, Alabama Gulf Coast, Florida Panhandle, Southwest and Central Florida, the Florida Keys and New York City.
The bank was established as First State Bank in Conway in 1999. Founders John ALLISON and Robert ADCOCK Jr. obtained the bank charter in 1998 as Home BancShares Inc. In 2009, Centennial Bank and Home BancShares charters were merged.
- Login to Centennial Bank online banking.
- How to sign in Centennial Online Banking with your phone?
- Forgot your password or login?
- How to enroll?
To log in a Centennial bank (My 100 Bank) account, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the link above the instruction and you will be redirected to the login page.
- At your home page enter Online ID and password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
Log in process using the official mobile app:
- Download the application from App Store or Play Market.
- Enter your Online ID and password as usual.
- Sign in to your account My 100 Bank.
Sometimes we forget even the most important passwords, but it`s normal, and we can easily change them. Centennial Bank is not an exception.
- Open the link from the beginning of the article.
- Click on the button “Forgot your password?”.
- Bank will provide you detailed information on how to recover a password. You should simply follow it.
Contact the bank customer care at (888-372-9788), if you have some troubles while restoring the data.
You need to have an account in Centennial bank in order to register in its online banking. We prepared a simple guide for you:
- Go to the home page – https://www.my100bank.com
- Click on the “Enroll now” button.
- Download and fill in special enrollment file.
If you have provided correct information and written everything accurately – bank worker will email you and provide with necessary data for online banking.