Lowe’s Credit Card Online Activation & Application
Lowe’s provides its consumers with a secure and safe website operated by Synchrony Bank. By using this website, they can set up their Lowe’s Advantage credit card or Lowe’s Visa rewards card. They can also manage their card account on the web. They can also benefit from the Lowe’s online credit card account management service.
Not only can the new consumers activate and manage their accounts, but they also have the opportunity to apply for a Lowe’s Advantage credit card and register for online access to the Lowe’s Advantage website. All of this happens 24/7 from any device like a computer or smartphone that is connected to the internet anywhere.
The process to activate a new Lowe’s credit card is very easy. To start the process, have the card nearby. Log into your Lowe’s Credit Card online account and select the card that you want to activate. To do that, you can take the following steps to get it done.
- Go to Lowe’s portal to activate your credit card, www.lowes.com/activate.
- Enter the user id and password that you are using for that online account in the ‘Log in to your account’ box on the left side of the page.
- Click on the checkbox that says Remember User ID in order to speed up the login process.
- By saving your login details on the device you are using at that time, you can save them here faster. However, do not use the feature when you are not on your own device.
- Click on the Secure Login button.
- Enter the necessary details, like your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Number or Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card Number, and other details that you are required to give to activate the card.
- It is possible that the user ID and password that you must enter to log into your Lowe’s credit card online account may differ from your Lowe’s.com online account.
They provide access to all of the members who have lost or forgot their login credentials. Users can use the recovery tools on the login page to recover their user id and reset their passwords. Before you start, keep your Lowe’s credit card or statement handy to access the required information.
- Click on the link below the ‘log into your account’ box, next to the ‘secure login’ button, on the link to find the user id or reset your password. Whichever link you choose, it depends on the information that you are looking for.
- Enter your Card Number and Billing Zip Code in order to search for your User ID.
- If you need to reset the password, you must also provide the user id and the zip code of the account you are resetting.
- Click the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button for the recovery process.
- Keep in mind that all the information you are required to submit to the main cardholder during the recovery process is from the primary cardholder.
Lowe’s credit cardholders who do not have an online account for their Lowe’s credit card, you are also able to enroll in the service prior to activating it, or log in. You can sign up for an online account, and you can sign up for a Lowe’s Advantage credit card or a Visa Rewards card online account by going through the steps listed below.
- Visit Lowe’s Credit Center, http://www.lowes.com/l/Credit
- Click on the blue button in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage that says ‘Manage Your Account’.
- Or, you can also go to Lowe’s credit card activation page, www.lowes.com/activate. All of these links will lead you to the same login portal.
- Click on the button next to ‘first time’ that says ‘Register here’. On the left-hand side, underneath the box for logging in.
- On this page, you will be taken to a page where you can register for online access. In the respective fields, you must enter your Lowe’s card number and billing zip code.
- Click the Continue button to add your login credentials: user id and password. After you have done that, click the button to complete the rest of the process to set up your Lowe’s Credit Card account access.
You must complete the registration process, after which you can not only activate your Lowe’s credit card, but also do lots more. For instance, you can receive and pay your bills securely. You can view your account information and make or schedule payments. You can set up text or email alerts to stay informed about the due or posted payment. You can check the balance, see the transactions and card activity and much more.
Lowe’s Advantage credit card is the best card for the regular customers of Lowe’s. They get a lot from it, and they also get many other benefits from it. They can also access everyday savings when they shop at Lowe’s, and take advantage of current promotion offers and everyday project financing. You can also apply for the card online, which is also quick and easy.
- On the homepage of the Lowe’s Advantage credit card, go to http://www.lowes.com/l/credit/consumer-credit-center to begin applying for the card.
- Click on the button at the right-hand side of your screen. Click on the button that says ‘Apply Now’. When you get to the page ‘apply for the Lowes credit card’, fill out the entry fields with the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt. Number
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary phone number and its type
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- SSN or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
- Associate ID
- When you fill in your net annual income, you are permitted to include the amount of money that you have available to spend from your assets. It is not necessary to include alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless that is relied upon for credit. These fields are required, unless they tell you otherwise.
- Click on the Continue button and choose the option that suits your needs.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- Fill out the rest of the application, and then submit it when you are finished, and wait to see what happens with your application.
After being approved for the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card, you are eligible to receive all the cardmember features and benefits, including promotional, and special offers that are available at that time.
- Save up to $100 on your first purchase in-store.
- 5% off on all eligible everyday purchases and on all orders that are charged to the card.
- With your Labor Day Credit, you can receive up to 24 months of special financing.
- Months of special financing on all qualifying purchases of $259 or more.
- I can provide project financing up to 84 fixed monthly payments of a minimum of $2000.
- There is no annual fee.
- 247/7 online access to the internet and convenient account management.
- Average monthly cost of purchases: 26.99%.
- Minimum interest rate: $2.
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39.00 per month.
Lowe’s customer care number is 1-800-445-6937.
Lowe’s Credit Card 24 hour customer service number: 1-800-444-1408.
If you need technical support regarding your Lowe’s credit card online account, you can call 1-888-840-7651.
You can also mail the registration to PO Box 965004, Orlando, FL 32896-5004.